Subject: Re: Newtek's NAB "Beach Party"
From: [email-masked] (Richard Willkomm)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 01:27:46 -0400

In a message of 27 Apr 96 Lightwave List  wrote to All:

 l>> We could have something similair for us guys in Europe at IBC '96 in
 l>> Amsterdam this september.
 l>> Though they probably won't have giveaways nearly as cool as NAB.
 LL> Hmmm ... not a bad idea att all ! A LW-meeting at IBC ! :-)

The Newtek booth of last year (actually it was the distributer for
Holland with a big Newtek flag) was pretty cool. The even had
LWPro giveaways and a cool Flyer reel with lotsa B5 and SAAB.
But September is still a long time to go.

See Ya.

 #--------------------|---------------------------------------------#
 #    ######  ####    | Richard Willkomm  --- Digital illusions --- #
 #    ##   ##  ##     | Gfx Co-Sysop The Hell BBS The Hague Holland #
 #    ##   ##  ##     | +31-70-3468783                              #
 #    ##   ##  ##     | e-mail : [email-masked]             #
 #    ######  ####    |     ++++++ ' KINK-FM rulez ' ++++++         #
 #--------------------|---------------------------------------------#
-- Via Xenolink 1.982, XenolinkUUCP 1.1

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  [email-masked] (Richard Willkomm)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---